#ThanksToYou Special Offer
Published 22nd November 2019
The 25th birthday is a moment to celebrate the extraordinary impact The National Lottery has had on the UK, and to say thank you to National Lottery players for contributing around £30 million to good causes every week. To join in on the celebrations, Fife Historic Buildings Trust are getting involved in the #ThanksToYou campaign. Fife Historic Buildings Trust has received vital funding from National Lottery for various projects throughout Fife, we are so grateful for the support and are proud to celebrate with them.
10% off stays for 2019, 2020 and 2021 dates
Come and stay in one of Fife Historic Buildings Trust’ holiday apartments and receive 10% off the total cost. Fife Historic Buildings Trust has three holiday apartments within Fife, Scotland. Kinghorn Town Hall, John McDouall Stuart View – Dysart and Cupar Burgh Chambers. Each of these apartments were previously disused and abandoned buildings, with thanks to National Lottery Heritage Fund and UK Lottery Players, we were able to repair and renovate the properties, giving them a new purpose. We have tried to keep as many original features as possible and took careful consideration when purchasing the fixtures and fittings. Our self-catering apartments are unique and spacious and we have tried to include all the amenities one would require for an enjoyable stay. Fife Historic Buildings Trust is a registered charity, by staying in one of these apartments you will be helping to contribute to the repair and maintenance of these buildings and other projects throughout Fife.
- Kinghorn Town Hall, sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms
- John McDouall Stuart View, sleeps up to 3 people in 1 bedroom (including campbed)
- Cupar Burgh Chambers, sleeps up to 7 people in 2 bedrooms (sofa bed in living room)
- Cots and Highchairs are available on request
- Linen, towels, heating and electricity are included.
- Bookings minimum of three nights
- Bookings to be made between 23rd November – 1st December, stay can be in 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022.
- Check in from 4pm, Depart by 10am
- Please visit our holiday let page for more information or facebook for images of each of the properties.
- One National Lottery ticket necessary for discount.
- All National Lottery games qualify (including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital.
- The date of draw / purchase is not relevant.
Please check the website for details prior to visiting.
The venue has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venues reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
In the event of enquiries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.
For more information and to see what other fantastic organisations have gotten involved click here